12 Step Soul Support Programme
FIRST LET ME ASK YOU…
PERFECT! KEEP READING…
THEN YOU, BEAUTIFUL SOUL ARE THE PERFECT FIT. YAY!
Watch this 2 minute video to start the journey…
IT REALLY IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT LOOKS.
Here’s how it works…
Phase 1. Pre Course Prep
- Instant invite to the private Facebook group community
- Watch the welcome videos and join in the morning meditations.
- Instant access to two eBooks and an exercise for you to do in preparation.
- Instant clarity on where you are now and the areas that need most attention.
Phase 2: Your Journey Begins
- Instant access to module one (then each subsequent module weekly)
- Print the workbooks and plan time in your diary for your journey.
- Work through the modules at your own pace with 24/7 support of the group and Caya in daily live meditations, in the group and in weekly zoom calls.
Phase 3. Integration and Reflection
- Bring everything you have learnt, planned and experienced together as you complete the final module.
- Once there, you will join others at the same place in a “Moving Forward” group coach session to reflect on your journey.
- Finishing with a clear mind, a map to follow and an array of tools to help you.
- 12 Module Program via Podia, Facebook and Zoom
- Delivered over 6 months
- 12 Transformational 30 minute Tutorials
- Over 50 Transformational Workbooks
- Lifetime Access to the 12 Module Course
- Access to the private Facebook Group
- Daily Meditations
- Weekly Group Coaching Sessions via zoom
- Unlimited Support and Guidance from Caya
This is EXACTLY what I need!
I genuinely believe everyone needs Caya’s Soul Support in their life! It’s a brilliant program to help you gain clarity, confidence, inner peace and start taking action towards the life you want.
I loved my time with Caya and the Soul Support group. Caya’s beautiful daily meditations are a great start to the day. The time spent being self-reflective, with Caya’s support and workbooks, made it easy to think through current and past situations and implement changes that I wanted to make.
If you want to identify what’s holding you back and make transformational changes I highly recommend working with Caya.
Wow, okay this feels right!
Still not sure it’s for you…
So, what’s holding you back?
1. I’m not sure if I’m ready to invest in myself, when it could go on the kids/ grandkids/ house etc…
The biggest gift you can give to those around you, is a happy, smiley, contented and energised YOU. Investing in yourself is THE best present you can give to your loved ones. Not only will you be happier, but your whole family and ecology will be too.
2. I don’t know if I have the time
As you will learn in the course, time is relative. You can and you will make the time for one of the most beautiful adventures of your life. The 12 module course is spread over 6 months to give you more than enough time to “take your time”. There is no pressure to do the tasks every day as there is plenty of time to complete it, at your own pace and in your own time. The weekly group coach calls are a generic catch up and it does not matter where you are in the course or even if you’ve progressed at all. You can simply share what you have been up to in the week gone by.
3. I’m not very good with technology
It really is a very user friendly system. All you will need is a Facebook profile and access to the internet. I will guide you with instruction videos and “how to’s” from the start. And I am on hand every day to answer your questions and guide you on your way.
4. You don’t (perceive) you have the money.
The question here is what value do you put on your happiness? On your health? On you looking back over your life and thinking- “wow, I really lived my life”. On making each and every day easier to live, to be in flow and feel fulfilled on a soul deep level? What price would you pay to be able to deal better with life’s stresses and strains and find life a pleasure~ to celebrate life in the smallest of daily pleasures? All of a sudden 83 squid a month seems insignificant and very easy to find.
NEXT PROGRAMME BEGINS 28TH MAY!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Grab a cuppa and watch the video below: